You are invited to drop off broken household items for repair. All items must be preregistered. Visit repairclarkcounty.org
for more info and to preregister items
. If dropping at a library branch, you must ALSO secure yourself a spot by navigating to the FVRL calendar
. Library drop offs are limited to first 20 clients only.
We repair items in the categories of:
- Appliances-toasters, mixers, lamps, etc.
- Electronics-radios, CD players, DVD players, vintage radios, etc.
- Sharpening-knives, scissors, pruners, etc. Sorry-we cannot sharpen anything with multiple teeth, such as a saw blade or hedge trimmers
- Sewing-rips, hemming, mending, zippers, etc.
- Other-jewelry, home décor, etc.
Rules of thumb: All items must be small enough to be easily carried by one person. No microwaves, gas engines or bicycles. Some items may be returned without repair attempts due to space constraints.
Questions? Please see the website. You can also contact the program coordinator, Terra by emailing [email protected]
or calling 360-882-0936 X 224