Join Elizabeth Fournier, AKA The Green Reaper, for a discussion about natural burial. What does this mean? It means the burial of human remains in the earth in a manner that does not inhibit decomposition but allows the human remains to recycle naturally.
A link to join the FREE virtual event will be emailed out to registrants closer to July 8.
Topics that will be covered:
- Understanding the history of the American burial
- Learning regulations and current practices of green burial
- Adding shades of green to funeral and burial choices
- Discussing personal after death care preferences
- Caring for a body at home after death
Elizabeth is a funeral director and author of The Green Burial Guidebook, you can find more about her work on her website, thegreenreaper.org.
Contact: 564.397.7326 or [email protected]