Clark Green Neighbors event calendar
Perennial, Bulb & Seed Swap
Join the WSU Extension Clark County Master Gardeners for some gardening fun at the 3rd annual Perennial, Bulb & Seed Swap! Rain or shine, this FREE event is all about growing friends through sharing plants.
Here's what you need to know:
- Perennials & bulbs should be potted or in sturdy plastic bags.
- Fresh collected seeds should be in individual envelopes or baggies by variety.
- Viable store bought seed packets are acceptable.
- Label items as well as possible (i.e. botanical or common name, size, sun/shade, wet/dry, bloom time, plant height).
- Plants should be well watered and pest free.
- Please NO invasive plants.
- Bring cardboard boxes, flats or grocery bags to take home plants.
Click HERE for more info
Wildlife Botanical Gardens
11000 NE 149th Street
Brush Prairie , WA 98606
Event Sponsor Naturescaping & WSU Extension Clark County Master Gardeners