Cycling Banks-Veronica State Trail
What to bring and wear:
* Bike: Any bike is fine, but PLEASE ENSURE that your bike is in good condition. Check tires (including valve stem), brakes(!), cables, derailleur, etc. If you find something you're unable to repair yourself, consider taking your bike to a bike shop (allow time for the repair).
* Helmet (REQUIRED!)
* clothing suited to weather (bike-specific clothing is great, but is NOT required)
* sunglasses with tether, sunscreen
* footwear: bike shoes or running shoes (no flip-flops)
* bike gloves (can protect your hands in the event of a fall)
* carry with you on bike: spare tube that will fit your bike's tire (or patch kit); at least one (two is better) FULL water bottle, or hydration pack, such as a Camelbak (no water at trailhead); a light lunch; some cash or a debit/credit card for "coffee and conversation" following the ride.
Clark Public Utilities
1200 Fort Vancouver Way
Vancouver, WA 98663
Event Sponsor Sierra Club