Camas First Fridays - Go GREEN!
“Go Green!” is the theme for the March 2nd First Friday in Downtown Camas. Lucky leprechauns, Eartha the Clown, a “Green Zone” featuring local green schools, green businesses and non-profits that care for the environment, and the wearing of the green will all be a part of this fun event. The event runs from 5-8pm. So many fun activities!
- Eartha the Clown and her cockatoo “Major” will be here to meet families, take pictures, and do education about the environment. 530-730pm, walking around town if the weather is nice or near the DCA table at Journey Church, 304 NE 4th.
- “Find the Lucky Leprechaun”: Each participating merchant will have a “lucky leprechaun” in their business, and for every leprechaun you find, you receive a prize ticket to be entered to win “green” prizes and more from the merchants. Lucky leprechaun “passports” can be found in participating stores and at the DCA table in Journey.
- Wander into the “Green Zone” at Journey church and learn how easy it is to make this world a greener place with fun educational kid-friendly activities and giveaways provided by local nonprofits.
- Art Shows and Receptions
- Merchants will have “green lists” in their windows showing all the ways our downtown businesses care for the environment.
- “Green” Kids’ crafts at the DCA tables!
- Customers wearing green get an extra prize ticket—if they wear a green hat, they get three!
- For every $10 spent in downtown you get a ticket to enter to win.
Visit the First Friday Facebook page for more details.
4th & Birch
Camas, WA 98607
Event Sponsor Downtown Camas Association