If you are a Yard Debris Customer:
- Small trees are accepted in yard debris cart for FREE
- Single tree in sections of 5ft or less can be left next to any empty yard debris cart for FREE
- Single tree in sections of 5ft or less can be left next to a full yard debris cart, but and an EXTRA FEE will be charged
If you are a Non-Yard Debris customer:
- Single tree in sections of 5ft or less next to garbage cart for an EXTRA FEE (trees will be sent to landfill)
- Recycle trees for $5 or less at one of the tree drop-off locations.
Note: These suggestions are for real trees only. All trees, before being put out or dropped-off must have all non-tree materials removed. This includes items such as tinsel, wire, lights, or ornaments. In addition, flocked trees are not accepted as recycle and must be thrown out as garbage.
Central Transfer Recycling 111034 NE 117th AveFee: $1.00
City Bark 12419 NE Andresen Rd.Fee: $1.00
H&H Wood Recyclers 18401 NE 117th Ave.Fee: $1.00
McFarlane's Bark 38806 NE 117th AveFee: $3.00
Triangle Resources5612 SE Union St., CamasFee: $5
West Van Materials Center 16601 NW Old Lower River Rd.Fee: $1.00
The Boy Scouts of America:
The Boy Scouts of America will collect trees January 5h for recycle in areas of Battle Ground, Camas, Vancouver and Washougal. Informational door hangers will be left at homes in designated areas where this service will be available.
Find more information here.