The Interactive 2020 Clark County Natural Garden Tour is online NOW!
The 2020 Virtual Natural Garden Tour is now open! For 15 years, the public has been invited to visit inspiring private gardens that skip the use of chemicals and encourage natural techniques. This year, visitors can peer into all of the 15 gardens without leaving their own home.
Incorporating curated video shots and photos, this new format allows visitors to click on garden categories that feature techniques such as lawn alternatives, organic produce or pollinator habitat. Learn more about the host gardener's story, and enjoy the beauty of natural gardening.
How to Use the Story Map
- Navigate through the tour by scrolling up or down, zooming in on the map or clicking on the links. You can jump to a specific section by clicking the dots in the navigation bar on the far left side of your screen.
- To see a specific garden, click on the 4th dot titled "The gardens" from the navigation bar and select "All gardens" or search by garden feature like "Organically grown fruit" or "Organic vegetable garden."
- When visiting a gardener's page, click the video "play" button to watch the high-quality video tour of the garden including an interview with the host gardener.
- Scroll down further to find photos, pro tips and links to local natural gardening resources relevant to that specific garden.
- Don't forget to virtually tour the demonstration gardens and a selection of Backyard Habitat Certification Program certified yards.