There are many government energy rebates, energy tax credits and financing options, including ENERGY STAR rebates for appliances in Clark County, WA. Taking advantage of this information can help make your home energy efficient without having to pay full price.
Have a project in mind? Find the right contractor on Clark Public Utilities’ contractor network webpage.
- 2019-21 Wood Stove Replacement Program with Southwest Clean Air Agency and Washington Department of Ecology: Financial incentives in amounts ranging from $350 to $6,000 for homeowners. Check website for eligibility.
- Residential Weatherization Incentive Program with Clark Public Utilities: Incentives for weatherization, duct sealing, attic/wall/floor insulation, and windows.
- Residential Heat Pump Incentive Program with Clark Public Utilities: Rebates for air source heat pumps from $250-$750 and loans for air source heat pump installations ($20,000) at a 3.5 percent interest rate over seven years.
- Solar energy incentives, rebates, and loans with Clark Public Utilities: Several state and federal offers are available.
- Solar Water Heater Rebate with Clark Public Utilities: Rebates for solar water heaters at $500. Must have electric water heater. Loans also available.
- Ductless Heat Pump Rebate with Clark Public Utilities: Rebate of $800 for the installation of a single head system or $1000 rebate for the installation of a multi-head system.
- Smart Thermostat Rebate with Clark Public Utilities: $50 rebate for the purchase of a smart thermostat. Some customers may also qualify for a free smart thermostat.
- Multi-family property weatherization rebates with Clark Public Utilities:a variety of weatherization rebates for owners of multifamily buildings (5 or more units) in Clark County that are electrically heated.
- New Construction Programs with Clark Public Utilities: The New Homes Performance program offers incentives to builders who increase the energy efficiency of newly built homes above state energy code standards.
- Renewable Energy System Cost Recovery Incentive Payment Program with Washington State Department of Revenue: Solar/wind power and anaerobic digesters at $0.12-$0.54/kWh up to $5,000/year.
- Washington Cash Incentives with NW Natural for insulation, windows, sealing air leaks, gas furnace, and more.
Find more Incentives that may apply to you by searching the Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency.