Clark Green Neighbors event calendar
WSU Vancouver Creative Writers Series
Six creative writers and scholars will speak at WSU Vancouver on six Wednesday nights between Jan. 16 and April 10. The speakers represent a variety of literary genres and fields, from poetry to creative nonfiction and publishing. Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A session. Some authors will have books available for purchase.
Free and open to the public.
- January 16: Renny Christopher, “Crossing Boundaries, Crossing Genres: Using History, Family History and Historical Research to tell Uncommonly Told Stories”
- January 30: Samiya Bashir, “| The Swarm | Restorative Poetics: Writing Humanity”
- February 13: Melba Joyce Boyd, “Detroit Poetry Movements”
- February 27: Qwo-Li Driskill, “Two-Spirit Creative Resistance”
- March 27: Debbie Lee, “The Storied Wilderness”
- April 10: Abbey Gaterud, “Book Publishing Big and Small”
WSU Vancouver Dengerink Administration Bldg
14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave
Vancouver, WA 98686
Event Sponsor WSU Vancouver