Neighbors for Clean Water (NCW)
NCW is a program administered by the Clark County Clean Water program, designed to make it as easy as possible for residents around Clark County to confront the problem of pet waste in their neighborhoods. The program is an extension of Clark County Canines for Clean Water, which helps people learn about the benefits of scooping the poop.
Tips for talking to neighbors about pet waste
- Put up a sign in a problem spot
- Institute a weekly "Pick-up Day"
- Set up a public bag dispenser
- Brochures with tips on starting a dialogue with your neighbors
- Large signs for multi-family buildings and along areas where dog traffic is high
- Lawn signs to remind dog walkers to pick up
- Stickers and window clings available through Clark County Environmental Services
- Port-a-poo bag holders
To request signs and brochures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources and materials only available for residents of unincorporated Clark County. Supplies are limited.