C-TRAN Transit Centers and Park & Ride Locations
Visit C-TRAN.com to Plan Your Trip. C-TRAN utilizes Google Maps to create a plan for your commute and provides multiple options for the best way to get you from point A to point B. You can pick a commute with the least amount of walking, the best and most direct route, or a trip with the least amount of transferring from one bus to another.
The bus is going to take its route every day, no matter what, utilize these existing emissions and share the impact with your fellow transit users. Your emissions footprint gets smaller with every person that shares your trip — join a ride on the bus!
C-TRAN offers free parking for C-TRAN riders and carpoolers for 48 hours. C-TRAN park and ride locations can be found at:
- 99th Street Transit Center (Park & Ride available): 9700 NE 7th Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98665
- Fishers Landing Transit Center (Customer Service Center, Park & Ride available): 3510 SE 164th Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98683
- Vancouver Mall Transit Center (Customer Service Center, Lost & Found): 8700 NE Van Mall Drive, Vancouver, WA 98662 (north side of mall)
- Salmon Creek Park & Ride: 1112 NE 136th Street, Vancouver, WA 98685
- Evergreen Park & Ride: 13601 NE 18th Street, Vancouver, WA 98664
- Andresen Park & Ride (parking lot of Living Hope Church): 2711 NE Andresen Rd. Vancouver, WA 98661